- Purchasing cards are reconciled monthly.
- The district tax exempt I.D. number is printed on the front of your purchasing card, be sure to indicate the purchase is tax exempt prior to purchase.
- Some stores require purchasers to have the sales tax exemption certificate in hand at the time of purchase. Please click the following link to download a copy of the Dexter Community Schools Michigan Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption. Alternatively, here is a verification of tax exempt status letter.
Here is the information you need to manage your purchasing card usage:
- JP Morgan Chase Smart Data Online Website
- Purchasing Card Cardholder Guide
- Purchasing Card Cardholder Agreement
- Account Reconciliation Instructions
- Board Policy 6424-Purchasing Cards
For questions, please contact: