This page is a repository for all the annual forms families might need. Content is still being added. (Don't see a form you need? Please email your request. )
- Student-Athlete Handbook
- Concussion Protocol
- MHSAA Athletics Physical Form
- Athletics Scholarship Form
- MHSAA Handbook
- Middle School Track Transportation Form
- Middle School Cross-Country Transportation Form
Effective for Fall 2017-18, Athletics Registration will be consolidated with student registration. Families will use the district's Registration Gateway to update family contact information, etc. and acknowledge receipt of important information for athletes and their families.
The parent or guardian of every student who participates in school athletics must complete the Athletics Policies and Consent to Treat acknowledgement online each year, via the Registration Gateway.
We expect the Registration Gateway to be available to families by the end of July, and will update this webpage when the Registration Gateway is available for use.
Enrollment/Family Information Forms
- Existing Family Change of Address Form
- Parent Student Handbook
- Health Appraisal Form
- Media Images Opt-In, Opt-Out Form
- DCS New Student Enrollment Packet (all students) PLEASE PRINT SINGLE SIDED
- Kindergarten Entrance Waiver
- Developmental Questionnaire (Kindergarten and Young Five only)
Information-Only Registration Items:
- Guidelines for Taking Medications at School
- Health Appraisal Form
- Parent Authorization Form for Self Administration/Self Possession of Medication
- Parent’s Request for Administration of Medication at School
- Allergy Action Plan (please note: many doctors offices prefer to use their own form, that is perfectly fine.)
- Seizure Action Plan
- Washtenaw County Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Waiver FAQ
- Key Points Regarding Immunization Waivers (updated 2015)
- Half-Day Preschool Registration Form
- Full-Day Registration Form all full-day programs
- Permissions and Policies Acceptance Form all programs
- Child Health Appraisal all programs
- Child Information Form all programs; type in answers, print & sign
- Credit/Debit Authorization Form all programs; optional
Students Who Graduated in 2008 and Later
Dexter High School uses Parchment for transcript requests starting with tye class of 2008. This service sends transcripts electronically, securely, and confidentially with real-time tracking. To order your transcript, click on the link below. You will first need to create a Parchment account, then you can place your order.
- Parchment: Request My Transcript
DHS Students who graduated prior to 2008
Earlier graduates can request transcripts using the DHS online Transcript Request Form.
Adults who are not permanent DCS employees but are in our buildings and facilities interacting/working with students on a regular basis must have a volunteer form on file. This includes classroom parents, club leaders, athletic team helpers, and so forth.
Complete the Volunteer form below and return it to the office of the applicable building or department. This information is kept confidential within our HR department.