New Hire Information
Welcome to Dexter Community Schools! We have prepared this page to simplify the paperwork involved with the hiring process.
Please complete all of the following forms/documentation and return to the Payroll & Benefits Office at Copeland along with a copy of your Social Security Card AND driver’s license or valid passport. We cannot enter you into our payroll system until we have these forms.
New Hire Payroll Forms
Where the forms allow, please complete your information online before printing, then sign and bring to our office. The Michigan New Hire Reporting Form and the New Hire Retirement Plan Election Form must be completed by hand.
- Combined Payroll Forms Packet: Payroll Info Sheet, Direct Deposit Authorization, Professional Conduct Release, Verification of Employment, Authorization & Conditional Statement
- Employment Eligibility Verification-Form I-9 (I-9 Instructions)
- Employee Federal Withholding Form – W4
- Employee Michigan Withholding Form-MI-W4
- Michigan New Hire Reporting MI-Form 3281
- New Hire Retirement Plan Election Form
Need Other Information?
For questions, please contact:
Phone: (734) 424-4100 x1014
Fax: (734) 424-4111