New Hire Information
Welcome to Dexter Community Schools! We have prepared this page to simplify the paperwork involved with the hiring process.
Please print and complete all of the following forms/documentation and return all forms to the Payroll & Benefits Office at Copeland along with a copy of your Social Security Card and driver’s license OR valid passport. We cannot enter you into our payroll system until we have these forms.
New Hire Payroll Packet (complete with all forms)
- Direct Deposit/Payroll Debit Card Authorization Form
- Employment Eligibility Verification-Form I-9
- Employee Federal Withholding Form – W-4
- Employee Michigan Withholding Form-MI-W-4
- Michigan New Hire Reporting MI-Form 3281
- New Hire Payroll Information Sheet
- New Hire Retirement Plan Election Form
- PA 189 Verification Authorization and Release
- PA 189 Verification List of Previous Employers
Need Other Information?
For questions, please contact:
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
Phone: (734) 424-4100 x1014
Fax: (734) 424-4111