How to Reserve Space
- Click Explore All Programs & then click Facilities
- Click Calendar to see if your date, time, and location are available.
- Click Explore All Programs and then click Facilities.
- Click Request to use a Facility.
- Click on Your Account (you will need to create an account if you do not have one. Please click Create Account, then click on Create a Personal Facility Account).
- Click Create a New Facility Request.
- Follow the prompts. Be sure to include any setup and/or technology needs in your request.
- Current rates for Dexter Community Schools rentals
- For athletic practice space, please use the Athletic Team Request Form.
- For a pool party, please use the Pool Party Request Form
Whom to Contact
Facility Use Requests, Pool Use Requests and related inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734.424.4180
Athletic Team Practice and Game Requests are submitted to the Athletic Department, where they will be reviewed/approved, and forwarded to our office for booking. Off-season and travel team reservations will be completed after school sports and community education programs have been booked. Athletic department fax: 734-424-4251.