How to Reserve Space
For staff and community requests please request online at https://dexterschools.ce.eleyo.com
- Click Explore All Programs & then click Facilities
- Click Calendar to see if your date, time, and location are available.
- Click Explore All Programs and then click Facilities.
- Click Request to use a Facility.
- Click on Your Account (you will need to create an account if you do not have one. Please click Create Account, then click on Create a Personal Facility Account).
- Click Create a New Facility Request.
- Follow the prompts. Be sure to include any setup and/or technology needs in your request.
- For athletic practice space, please use the Athletic Team Request Form.
- For team and club banquets, please use the Banquet Request Form.
- For a pool party please use the Pool Party Request Form
Whom to Contact
Facility Use Requests, Pool Use Requests, Athletic Team Banquets, and related inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may drop off forms at the Community Education office at Bates, mail to 2704 Baker Rd., Dexter MI 48130 or email to email@example.com.
Athletic Team Practice and Game Requests are submitted to the Athletic Department, where they will be reviewed/approved, and forwarded to our office for booking. Off-season and travel team reservations will be completed after school sports and community education programs have been booked. Athletic department fax: 734-424-4251.