The Buildings and Grounds Department for Dexter Community Schools is proud to maintain over 100 acres of land and our seven school buildings, Jenkins Early Childhood Learning Center, Bates School Administration Building, and our transportation facility.
How to Reserve Space
- Click Explore All Programs & then click Facilities
- Click Calendar to see if your date, time, and location are available.
- Click Explore All Programs and then click Facilities.
- Click Request to use a Facility.
- Click on Your Account (you will need to create an account if you do not have one. Please click Create Account, then click on Create a Personal Facility Account).
- Click Create a New Facility Request.
- Follow the prompts. Be sure to include any setup and/or technology needs in your request.
- Current rates for Dexter Community Schools rentals
- For athletic practice space, please use the Athletic Team Request Form.
- For a pool party, please use the Pool Party Request Form
Whom to Contact
Facility Use Requests, Pool Use Requests and related inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734.424.4180
Athletic Team Practice and Game Requests are submitted to the Athletic Department, where they will be reviewed/approved, and forwarded to our office for booking. Off-season and travel team reservations will be completed after school sports and community education programs have been booked. Athletic department fax: 734-424-4251.