All families must review the Transportation Rules each year.
Parents must screen students daily before sending them to school.
- Students must wear masks on buses.
- Students should dress appropriately – windows will be open on the buses, weather permitting.
- Schedules may need adjustment; buses are likely to run late the first week or two; this is hard for everyone. We appreciate your patience!
1/27/21: We've updated the routes to include adjusted times for DHS. Routes that changed since 1/21/21 are marked with *** on their titles.
If you have any questions about your bus stop or if you need to add/change transportation for your student, please contact transportation: 734-424-4190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus 2 – Miss Linda/ Amanda
- BUS 3 – Mr. Gary/Ricki Jo
- Bus 4 – North Territorial/Scully/Walsh/Valentine
- ***Bus 6/9 – Horseshoe Bend/Fleming Rd
- ***Bus 8/7 – Loch Alpine/Cameron Cir/Joy Rd
- Bus 11 – Sundance/Island Lake/N Dancer
- Bus 14/42 – S Parker/Scio Church/W Liberty
- BUS 18/16 – Hartman Farms/Dexter/Townhall/Copper Meadows
- ***BUS 19 - Thornton Farms/Baker Rd
- ***Bus 21/10 – Dexter Crossings/Huron Farms
- ***BUS 22/25 – Huron River Dr/Brass Creek/Chamberlin
- Bus 23 – Dexter Pinckney Rd/Timber Ridge
- ***BUS 30/24 – Westridge/Downtown Dexter
- BUS 31 – Fieldstone Dr/Island Hills
- BUS 32 – Cedar Hills/Trail Ridge
- BUS 33 – West Delhi/Preserve
- ***BUS 34 – Marshall/Jennings/Lori Lynn
- BUS 47 – Mystic Ridge/Merrill/Marsh
- ***Bus 48 – Portage Lake/N. Meadows
- BUS 52 – Weber Dr/Easton/Steinbach
- BUS 55 – Strawberry Lake Rd