According to Michigan's Revised School Code Act 451 Section 380.1249, school districts must post information about school evaluation tools on their websites.
The following documents outline the tools Dexter Community Schools uses to evaluate district teachers and administrators:
- Framework for Teaching
- Rubrics for Enhancing Professional Practice (Danielson)
- Michigan Educator Evaluation Postings and Assurances
- WISD Educator Evaluation Training Service Plan
- Multidimensional Leadership Performance System Administrator Evaluation Postings and Assurances
- MASB Superintendent Evaluation Tool