Academic Teams 2019-2020
Interdisciplinary teacher teams are one of the most widely recognized features of a true middle school. Teaming requires teachers to work together on a day-to-day basis to meet the developmental needs of students--cognitive, emotional, physical, social, and character. Teaming creates a bond between adults with varied professional expertise and a group of students with whom they interact.
Mill Creek is fortunate to have five academic teams and two enrichment teams that foster a small school flavor and personal attention.
Click names for Team webpage
- 7th Grade - Darnton, Mutschler, Saulles, Selecman, Heikkila
- 7th Grade - Hoelscher, Jastren, Sperendi, Wineman, NEW
- 7th/8th Grade - Burgess, Fyke, Elmy, Gallaher, Davidson
- 8th Grade - Fry, Ivan, Kelley, Park, Vess
- 8th Grade - Dever, Grant, Schlanderer, Sinopoli, Arbour
- Joel Anderson, Leanne Engle, Amara Karapas, Ann Pregont, Brian Semple, Cheri Sing, Crystal Zurek, Katherine Kuzma