We will encourage and develop each student's individual abilities, skills, and character, to shape tomorrow's world through positive relationships, best practices, and a shared sense of purpose.
- Working with passion, pride, and integrity to realize one's personal best
- Providing quality educational opportunities for all learners at all levels
- Continually evaluating the effectiveness and relevancy of the K-12 curriculum to better achieve desired student outcomes
- Maximizing fiscal effectiveness, efficiency, and stability in the operation and the physical resources of the school district
- Eliminating prejudice and discrimination to promote tolerance and a respectful school environment
- Enhancing dialogue with the community to increase and strengthen the essential partnership of staff, students, and community.
- Ensuring a safe and secure learning environment to maximize student achievement
- Student Learning Provide a world class education that develops, challenges and inspires all students
- Positive Human Connections Develop a culture of respect and caring for one another that exists within the entire school community
- Communication Maintain and improve on-going, two way communication with all segments of the school district; Maintain and improve on-going, two way communication with all segments of the community at large; Pursue meaningful partnerships at every level; Examine what we are doing and what works well
- Finance Continue to implement effective business operations practices; Improve communication to provide transparent, accurate, useful, information to all stakeholders; Provide better access to more useful tools for program managers and other staff; Provide better access to easily understood general information; Provide long-term financial stability to support education program goals; Manage bond projects effectively
- Facilities Provide a safe, clean, and healthy environment that is aesthetically pleasing and conducive to exemplary learning; Conserve energy usage; Growth building usage accommodation