Principal Jami Bronson
Jami Bronson has been principal of Mill Creek Middle School since 2013. Before becoming principal she was an assistant principal shared between Mill Creek and Dexter High School. Prior to becoming an administrator, Ms. Bronson taught science, web page design, and Community Service & Leadership at Mill Creek Middle School for 11 years. Jami graduated with an undergraduate degree in Geology/Earth Science and earned her masters in Educational Leadership at Eastern Michigan University. In her spare time she likes to Geo-Cache, camp, hike, kayak, read and spend time with her family.
- 2008 Michigan Association of Middle School Educators Principal of the Year
- 2009 Michigan Association of Secondary Principals Middle Level Principal of the Year
- 2010 National Finalist for Middle Level Principal of the Year – National Secondary Association of School Principals
Jami Bronson's phone extension: 5001
Brett Pedersen has been the assistant principal since 2011. Before becoming an assistant principal he taught health and physical education for eight years at the elementary, middle, and college levels. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in Physical Education, masters in Health Education, and post-graduate certificate in Educational Leadership from Eastern Michigan University. In his spare time he enjoys volunteering in the Dexter community, spending time with his family, and getting outside.
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Member of the Dexter Wellness Coalition, a community group responsible for funding over $100,000 worth of Dexter-based projects each year
- Former Vice President of Health Education for the Michigan Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance
- Volunteer Coordinator for Dexter's Yoga in the Park
Brett Pedersen's phone extension: 5002
Vicki Allie has worked for Dexter Community Schools for 14 years and has been at Mill Creek since 2014. She has two sons who have attended Dexter schools. Vicki enjoys being outdoors in all kinds of weather, camping and spending time with her sons and husband, Bill. Her favorite part of being a secretary is interacting with the students and parents, and being part of the Mill Creek family.
Phone extension: 5011
Hallie Dunham spent several years as a substitute secretary in the district before coming to Mill Creek full time in October of 2010. Hallie has two sons that have graduated from Dexter High School. In her spare time, she enjoys, gardening, reading, and time with family and friends.
Phone extension: 5012
Rob Grams has been School Counselor at Mill Creek for 17 years. He earned a bachelor's degree from University of Michigan and a master's degree from Eastern Michigan University. He earned the Trauma Specialist certificate from the Institute for Trauma and Loss in Children. In his spare time, Rob enjoys reading, music, and travel. He also plays six instruments -- stop by his office to find out which ones!
Phone extension: 5051