The Dexter Community School District (DCSD) Blackboard App is a great way to stay informed about goings-on at school:
- Receive notifications regarding weather-related school closures, scheduled days off, and other urgent news;
- Access the following functions: deposit lunch money, pay athletics fees, pay yearbook and other school fees through Eleyo;
- Log In to your grade 5 & up student's PowerSchool account;
- Search the Dexter Schools phone and email directory quickly;
- Quickly view lunch menus.
In addition to district news, you can subscribe to updates from individual buildings. Go to Notifications, then click the gear icon in the right top corner of the screen to select the news you want to be notified about. All your news updates are in one place.
This app is available for anyone who wants to follow Dexter goings-on! Student information is only accessible by parents. Find the DCSD Blackboard app in the App Store or on Google Play.