Remote Learning Support
We are here to help!
This central page is designed to be a one-stop shop for families and students who need help with the technical aspects of remote learning.
Tech Help Hotline: 734-424-4202
This number rings for all available tech staff during regular business hours. If they don't answer, they are occupied. There is no option to leave a voicemail, so if you don't get an answer, please try again in a few minutes.
Resources for Everyone
- Technology Receipt and Responsibility Form and Virtual Meeting Opt-Out. This form must be signed (no electronic signatures) and returned to DCS in order to pick up your devices. We will have extra blank copies at pick-up if you are unable to print or forget to do it ahead of time.
- Connecting Your Device to Wifi
- Video Conferencing Guidelines for Students
- iPad Insurance Form
- MacBook Air Insurance Form
- Chromebook Insurance Form
- Link to Complete Device Insurance Payments
Student login is their school email account and password is their student ID. Parents create Observer accounts using instructions on the building tabs.